Criminalized Electoral Politics. The Socio-Political Foundations of Electoral Violence in Brazil.
- Criminalized Electoral Politics in Brazilian Urban Peripheries [Under Review]
- Transitional Justice and Criminal Violence in New Democracies: Evidence from the Third Wave of Democratization. (with Guillermo Trejo and Lucia Tiscornia) [R&R]
- Armed Conflict and Ideological Self-Placement in Colombian Public Opinion.
- Exploring Intra-Party Competition and the Effects of Electoral Reform. A Look at Colombia’s Local Elections, 1997-2011. (with Juan Pablo Milanese)
- Public Opinion and Support for Transitional Justice in Colombia. Evidence from a Survey Experiment. (With Laura Gamboa)
- (Un)protected Status: Citizenship Status and Divergent Subfederal Immigration Laws (with Andrea Peña-Vasquez, Ricardo Ramirez, and Juan A. Valdez)